The Commuter Choice Certificate (CCC) program provides the most comprehensive training program for transportation professionals involved in managing demand for our transportation systems. The CCC program covers six cluster areas, Commuter Choice Tools, Commuter Choice Techniques, Commuter Choice Planning, Commuter Choice Applied Marketing, Commuter Choice Program Management and Commuter Choice Public Policy. Each cluster consists of individual topic modules taught by a topic expert.
The non-credit certificate is awarded to participants who complete modules in the two core clusters and elective modules from the other four clusters within a two-year period. A total of 80 hours are required for certification. Participation does not require a college degree. Non-certificate participants are also welcome and may enroll in individual courses of interest.
This noncredit certificate program is designed to help you develop in-depth knowledge and skills in a professional field in relatively short time. You will:
- Earn a certificate indicating completion of a comprehensive course of study that may be used a professional credential.
- Learn from experienced instructors who bring extensive professional expertise and practical job knowledge to the classroom.
- Acquire skills and knowledge in a flexible schedule and format designed for adult learners.
- Explore important issues and network with other professionals.
- Learn interactively and discover opportunities in the profession.
Who Should Enroll?
- Commuter Assistance Program staff
- Transportation Management Association staff
- TMA board members, and consultants.
- Transportation officials from transit agencies, FDOT, MPOs and other transportation organizations.
- Other practitioners in related fields such as human resources, planning, architecture, engineering, law, accounting, etc.
Most training courses are conducted online using Adobe Connect. Class is in session every Wednesday from 12:00 to 1:00 PM (Eastern). Topics typically vary each week. Learn, achieve, and connect with others from the comfort of your home or office.
The certificate program is offered by the Center for Urban Transportation Research (CUTR), through University of South Florida Continuing Education, a division of USF Ecampus, and is sponsored by the Florida Department of Transportation.