The Commuter Choice Certificate (CCC) program provides the most comprehensive training program for transportation professionals involved in managing demand for our transportation systems. The CCC program covers several cluster areas: Determining Program Strategy, Assessing the Market Situation, Designing the Product Strategy, Designing the Market Strategy, Designing the Pricing Strategy, Designing Distribution Strategy, and Special Topics/Skills. Each cluster consists of individual topic modules taught by a topic expert.
The non-credit certificate is awarded to participants who complete the required and elective courses to receive total of 80 credits over a two-year period. Each attendee is expected to participate in class discussions and complete short homework assignments.
Participation does not require a college degree. Non-certificate participants are also welcome and may enroll in individual courses of interest. This non-credit certificate program is designed to help you develop in-depth knowledge and skills in a professional field in relatively short time.
- Earn a certificate indicating completion of a comprehensive course of study that may be used a professional credential.
- Learn from experienced instructors who bring extensive professional expertise and practical job knowledge to the classroom.
- Acquire skills and knowledge in a flexible schedule and format designed for adult learners.
- Explore important issues and network with other professionals.
- Learn interactively and discover opportunities in the profession.
Who Should Enroll?
- Commuter Assistance Program staff
- Transportation Management Association staff
- TMA board members, and consultants.
- Transportation officials from transit agencies, FDOT, MPOs and other transportation organizations.
- Other practitioners in related fields such as human resources, planning, architecture, engineering, law, accounting, etc.
Course Descriptions 2016 provides a brief description and learning objectives for these and other courses in the certificate program. Note the course descriptions include courses not currently on the 2016 schedule. Not every course is taught every year.
Most training courses are conducted online using Adobe Connect. Class is in session every Wednesday from 12:00 to 1:00 PM (Eastern). Topics typically vary each week. The sessions are recorded and available for playback for the calendar year.
Learn, achieve, and connect with others from the comfort of your home or office.
Register online for one or more of the Commuter Choice courses.
- Florida full-time residents: Free
- Non-Florida residents: $50 per course or prepay $250 for all Commuter Choice Certificate online courses in 2016. Make a payment.