View the 2017 Course Guide for complete list of Commuter Choice Certificate courses. The Guide provides a brief description and learning objectives for this year’s courses and other courses in the Commuter Choice Certificate program. Note the course descriptions in the Guide include courses not currently on the 2017 schedule. Not every course is taught every year.
Most of the courses are delivered as instructor-led online training courses delivered using Adobe Connect. If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:
- Please test your connection: https://cutr.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Get a quick overview of Adobe Connect: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview
Adobe, the Adobe logo and Adobe Connect are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
Courses are FREE for Florida residents.
View 2017 course schedule and register online for one or more of the Commuter Choice courses.
- Florida Residents – FREE, sponsored by the Florida Department of Transportation.
- Non-Florida Residents – $250 for all 16 courses (an $800 value) or $50 per course.
- Non-Florida Residents who work for an organization on the 2017 List of Best Workplaces for Commuters – $200 for all 16 courses if registration is made by April 14, 2017.
Payments are accepted online via Mastercard, Visa, American Express, or electronic check.