Free Tax Benefit Guide for Commuters and Employers
The 2013 eBook from Best Workplaces for Commuters provides the information to launch a commuter benefit program. This 36-page brief will help you:
- identify the types of commuter benefits eligible for tax breaks,
- estimate the potential cost savings for employers and employees, and
- learn the 8 steps to start a commuter pre-tax benefit program.
The 2014 edition should be available by the end of January.
- 2014 Florida Commuter Choice Summit and SEACT TDM Symposium Read more →
- 2014 Qualified Transportation Fringe Benefit Limits Read more →
- OnTheMap – Connecting Where Workers Work and Where Workers Live webinar recording Read more →
- 5 Ways to Reduce Your Gas Costs Read more →
- Pocket Guide to Florida Transportation Trends and Conditions – 2013. Read more →